Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Quaint Village By The Sea

I have been away from blogging for the past two weeks. Week one, went to Kuala Terengganu for my sister's wedding and we put up at a homestay near a quaint village by the sea, called Chendering. The village has changed quite a bit since I last went there some years back to visit a relative. 

For more information about Chendering, visit here


A view of the back yard of some homes

Masjid Sultan Ismail in Chendering
Beautiful architecture of Masjid Sultan Ismail, Chendering

Breathtakingly beautiful

I had Nasi Dagang here at Kedai Mak Ngah Nasi Dagang, just beside Masjid Sultan Ismail

My girls with their new cousin

On the main road off the village


I went around the village, by car and by foot and took a number of shots to share with my fellow bloggers...

Some boys playing at the swing where  later we  too started posing for some pictures...
Can you see the little boy peeping at me by the door?

This is actually a factory that makes fish crackers which I will share with you in another post.

It was not meant to be...

Bikes, riding down the path by the sea...

The sight of some children, playing in the yards of  homes caught my attention. These were the younger ones not yet in school.


As I went further, I saw this small road, built right in between two trees...


Some chooks and kitties made the village so adorable.

Chicken happy by the sea...

Hope the kitties are not eyeing the chickens in the dumpster,  rather foraging for  food in the burnt pile...






1 comment:

  1. That's my late grandma's house..the boy peeping out of d window

    ReplyDelete