Monday, June 4, 2012

Sorry I disappeared for a While

School holidays are almost gone. Less than a week to go.  The weather has been so hot lately. I dread having to go out each time. My trusty car has no air con so I feel all fried up. Trust my daughter to have to go to school everyday for march pass training.  And she is complaining that the attendance is not good. Well, it is supposed to be school holidays what...Just a few very good parents will be sending their kids to school on a two week vacation.

I was upset with my PC.  Its barely a year old. I don't know what my son did but it keeps shutting down on its own. Like its haunted. And its difficult to start up. You have to jiggle the power on button.  I hate it when suddenly it just shuts down without a warning...extremely annoying. I want to send it off to be fixed but my daughter says she still hasn't finished her homework.

I spent the whole night yesterday, while vehemently hoping that the PC won't shutdown on me, printing out my Cookiemom's Malaysian Chocolate Chip Cookies stickers, namecards etc.
http://cookiemomsmalaysiancookies.blogspot.com/  to prepare for Hari Raya which is not far off.  I still have some more work to do on that.

Our Delicious Birthday Cake. for 10 Birthday Babies...It was gobbled up pretty fast...!

Newly joined members to the family...More boys to make my son's life more  lively as he was always the only teenaged boy around in a female dominant family.

Girls just wanna have fun.  See my son at the stairs?  Wonder why he wasn't hanging around with his newly   found  male cousins...Maybe they were still shy and need more gatherings to break the ice...

The cake was just delicious.....
We had a 1/2 yearly birthday party last weekend for family members who had their birthdays during the first half of the year.  A lot of eating and we had steamboat for makan. Somehow, I didn't take many pictures as I realized the kids were busy taking photos then and I had been busy frying the wantons I made that were first to finish...Those definitely disappeared fast. There are more pictures actually from my sisters album on Facebook....Birthday Bash. A lot of presents exchanged hands....How nice.  The kids played some games....So I guess they all had fun. Can't wait for the next Birthday party....

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes PC trouble is always nerve-wreaking, isn't it☆☆☆ Hope it won't be the serious trouble.
    what gorgeous pictures of birthday party, I enjoyed people's happy faces and yummy looking cake.

    Love you always, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miyako,

    I sent the CPU to have it checked out. 3 working days at the 'hospital'. So I'm using a notebook. I still prefer the desk top. Yes, everyone had a wonderful time if not enjoying eating the delicious food.
    Thanks for dropping by...!


    Love,

    Hawa

    ReplyDelete