Monday, March 12, 2012

Bukit Gasing


After spending two months or so at Taman Aman, I dared myself to venture to Bukit Gasing. Obviously, I am still not fit enough to climb all the way without stops. Last week at Bukit Gasing....
At the 
entrance

There are lots more where these steps came from

Shaky hands causing shaky photos....all due to me panting and catching my breath 


The top that seemed just a few more steps ahead

Taken from the tower above

Still catching my breath. LOL at the tower
This week at Bukit Gasing.  My daughter waving happily at me. Where does she get all that energy?

Not my kaki...

2 comments:

  1. O passeio com a família parece ser muito divertido... O lugar é muito bonito, passa-nos muita paz!
    Também adorei as receitas do post anterior, que delícias!!!!
    Um grande abraço com carinho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed a very serene and peaceful place. Even though it is actually in the middle of the city. Green and also cool. You can hear birds singing and insects making their noise. All very peaceful. When we are near the little brook, the sound of the flowing water is so relaxing. I enjoy the trips there very much. I hope you do drop by at my other blog for more pictures of Bukit Gasing. If only I could get my other children to follow me...

    http://hawanatureclicks.blogspot.com/

    Love & hugs...

    ReplyDelete