Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Day At The Kuala Lumpur Bonsai & Orchid Show

My youngest daughter at the man-made falls



A pair of goats at the show. They were very friendly and cute.

Families picnicked and had  some happy times during a Fishing Competition at the Lake 

Despite the hot sun sun, a lot of people turned up for the competition



I love the pond. Wish I had one like it at home.

The KL Bird park is also located at the Perdana Botanical Gardens. We didn't  go there though we parked our car nearby. Maybe another time.

These are the tiniest orchids I've ever seen. About the size of my finger nails.

Here's my mom posing by the gigantic flower arrangement
We spent last Saturday at the Perdana Botanical Gardens. There was a Bonsai & Orchid show at one end of the gardens. On the lake they had a fishing competition.  

No comments:

Post a Comment