Friday, April 13, 2012

First Time Out

I spent some time taking my daughter's friends to a Batik Showroom for them to obtain material as they had an assignment to complete for their exams.

Apparently, for them, this was their first time out without family and also first time on the LRT (light Rail).
Time for 40 winks

Hanging on to dear life

Long ride up the escalator 

Noor Arfa showroom

Waitng for the train to arrive 

A lot of people. Its Saturday!!
Some wall art I managed to capture while on the train just outside  Central market


So I hope they enjoyed their short trip to Kuala Lumpur!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Cookiiemom.
    Good of you to lead girls to Kuala Lumpur♡♡♡ They must have had a wonderful time!
    I am sure you are a wonderful mom for your children.

    Lots of Love and Hugs to you, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was very interesting. We took the LRT and I even took them on a public bus. These days, I think many kids never rode on a public bus because their mom or dad drive them all the time. They all look so eager and excited when they went right to the end of the bus to sit down. I told them when I was their age, I had to travel across town (Kuala Lumpur) just to get to school by public bus. That sounded so strange to them.

    Thanks for dropping by. Love and Hugs Hawa

    ReplyDelete