Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Little Mews

Angel has given birth again. This time is is a more dotting mother.  She gave birth a couple of times before but most of her babies died or disappeared which is so sad.. Only Boboy is stalking the neighbourhood but he doesn't come home often because he is a permanent resident of our neighbour next door.  He keeps Pak Brahim company and I suppose its therapeutic for him to have Boboy (sometimes we call him Bobby or G-Bob). Pak Brahim has colon cancer and has just been discharged from the hospital several weeks ago.

Boboy with twin Shiro (who disappeared one day).  We hope he is in a better place.

I visited them last week and G-Bob was really making himself at home and Pak Brahim gives him a lot of love and attention.  Sometimes he disappears for several days and comes back a little skinnier...Boys...!

The wee little ones are about 3 weeks old and starting to tumble about with each other. So cute....!  I love watching them play and when they drop by my feet to sniff my toes or chew them.  I feel bad because yesterday I stepped on Mr. T.  I didn't see him because I was carrying something..Poor thing. I heard a loud
mew/yelp and I jumped.  What a relief when he was walking around like his normal self afterwards.

Mr T.  T is for tapir which is half white & half black. Mt T here is half black and  half greyish.  Can you see the  lower half of his body that is greyish.  

T is for tuxedo. Which he appears to be wearing.  

Here's all three of them, Mikan II is the orange one ( after Mikan I who disappeared after 2 months) . The one in the middle kinda looks like a werewolf so we decided to call him Alpha. But I think its a female.

No comments:

Post a Comment